Field Organizing Fellow (Part-Time) with Voters Not Politicians (Multiple Locations)
Job Purpose: Fellow will have two main responsibilities. First, to organize, recruit, and train volunteers for door-to-door canvassing, phone-banking, and text-banking. Second, supervise a designated campaign field office. Fellows will be expected to work 15-25 hours per week. Pay is competitive, and a monthly stipend will be determined by the candidates qualifications, past experience, and hours committed per week.
Why you should apply: This is a unique opportunity to work and gain experience with an organization that is non-partisan. The passing of Proposal 2 to end gerrymandering in Michigan is a historic opportunity to become part of a movement to create a more fair, impartial and transparent redistricting process for Michiganders.
*Voters Not Politicians is committed to building a diverse team and strongly encourages people of color, the LGBTQ community, women, and individuals from other historically marginalized groups to apply.
- Prior experience in a political campaign or ballot initiative
- Leadership & communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals
- Weekend/holiday availability
- Proficient in Google Suites
- Major/Minor coursework in Political Science, Public Affairs or other relevant fields of study
- Prior work as a field organizer in a previous election cycle
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com