Voters Not Politicians - Finance Associate for Call-Time Research and Staffing
Full-time Salaried Employee
Voters Not Politicians Ballot Question Committee
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Overview: Voters Not Politicians is a volunteer-driven, grassroots campaign to create an Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission in Michigan through a question on the November 6 statewide ballot. The Finance Associate for Call Time Research and Staffing Call-Time Research and Staffing is responsible for managing a robust call-time program that will engage 10-15 Voters Not Politicians principals and noteworthy supporters in raising major gifts from generous political donors via telephone solicitations.
Reports To: Finance Director
- Manage call-time schedules for principal callers and ensure that weekly call volume and revenue goals are achieved.
- Produce call sheets and lists and distribute to principal callers.
- Use web tools to research donors, providing callers with summary biographical information and suggested ask information on prospective donors.
- Ensure that calls are accurately recorded and lists are properly maintained to facilitate follow-up and most efficient use of resources.
- Assist finance team colleagues in analyzing program’s effectiveness and making strategic adjustments.
- Tasks as assigned and shared by finance team members as we work together to achieve aggressive campaign fundraising goals.
- Experience with constituent relationship management systems/databases and ability to learn new technologies quickly with limited training and oversight.
- Fastidious attention to detail and strong competence in information management.
- Demonstrated experience cultivating productive working relationships with fellow team members.
- Confidence and professionalism required to hold senior campaign leaders responsible for fulfilling call-time responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working in a Google Docs environment.
- Capacity to multi-task and work independently in a fast-moving campaign environment.
- Ability to work from remote locations, including access to a vehicle, laptop, and cell phone.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse communities.
- Ability to work long, irregular hours.